There is no denying that India has improved its sanitation coverage through the Government of India's 'Clean India' compaign. The Indian waste management market is witnessing a healthy grouth rate, owing to the high population denisty and increased industrial activity, which is generating high amounts of wastes, both hazardous and non-hazardus. They are adopting newer, innovative, cost-effective approaches and technology to address waste.
Over the years, CII has been recognising industries for innovative ideologies through various awards & competitions. One such competition on Industrial Waste Management was launched last year and the 2nd Edition is being organised on 5 july 2022.
The Organization / Institute can apply in multiple categories.
Following are the categories defined and would be recognised best out of best.
The competition will have following three levels after submission of the application along with free and project details
Short-listing of the projects
Validation of select projects
Short-listed best projects in each category will be invited for a presentation. Every individual projects need to be presented by the applicants separately for selecting the best out of best.
1. Submission of Application Form along with synopsis is a must to confirm participation.
2. Multiple units form the same organisation can apply for this competition. Same unit can apply or multiple categories and fee for each category to be paid separately.
3. The last date for receiving the application is 28 June 2022.
4. participation fee to be paid on before 28 June 2022.
5. Participation fee is non-refundable.
6. Apart from 2 members, the applicant company can nominate additional member to join the presentation team.
|Large Scale||CII Member||Non-Member||Addl. Member|
|Large Scale||Rs. 12000||Rs. 15000||Rs. 2000 + 18% GST per member|
|Medium Scale||Rs. 8000||Rs. 10000|
|Small Scale/Academia/NGO||Rs. 5000||Rs. 7000|
Companies which are not particiating in the competition can nominate delegates to learn from these projects.
1. Request CII share the registration link to make online payment via credit card / net banking.
2. Please find below the bank details for NEFT/RTGS.
|Payment in favour of||Confederation of Indian Industry|
|Bank Name & Branch||ICICI Bank, Nungambakkam Branch|
|Bene Address||98/1 Velachery Main Road, Guindy, Chennai 600 032|